Where do I start?

I'm a freak - there is no denying it.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Confusion, afraid of what I can create

What a great day. Melly, Bill, Kara and Dave came over for dinner. I made a creole tilapia, brussels sprouts, and a fresh quinoa salad that was to die for. And we had so much fun. It felt so good to laugh and have good company. And it was my first dinner party in this apartment.

I feel weird tonight. I am so aware of the energy I have sent out to the universe as of late, and of the response that I got, which I never really would have expected. And it scares me. I don't know what to do with the situations that have arisen. Maybe its nothing, but maybe it is something. But it is real. And it is what I asked for, at least in a round about way.

I never know of what I am more afraid; not having what I want, or having absolutely everything I ask for. Either way, it is overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment