Where do I start?

I'm a freak - there is no denying it.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time flies....

Had a great little weekend getaway with Jeanie and Julian. It was very relaxing. Julian found kids to play with. I had a rough time sleeping - half sleeping and half hallucinating. I'm tired. But it was nice to be outdoors.

And tomorrow morning, my precious little boy starts 5th grade. I love watching him grow and mature, but I'm feeling the nostalgia of how fast time passes when you have a child. We are both nervous - and although I'm not showing it, I think I'm more so than him, but I can't believe that I next year will be the last year he has a new school year at an elementary school! Where did the time go.

To the universe - thank you for blessing my life with this amazing soul. Thank you for giving him to me to love and cherish and protect. He teaches me more than anyone else, and raising him is the best learning experience of my life. Thank you for giving us an amazing bond, and for letting me have someone who is so loving, compassionate and close to me. I am weak, and always feel like I am barely getting by, but he is my rock, and I am so grateful that I get to be his mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment