Where do I start?

I'm a freak - there is no denying it.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Memory

What makes you so certain my mistake was unintentional?
Are you so confident that I have that much  control?

Often in the distance, I envision the happily-ever-after
I reach out to it
And watch it fade from my grasp

Remember -

When you were dancing
A dance suited for the gods
And your laughter a song
how could it be wrong?
in your face I saw a tender fear
a sorrow I could not cheer

you never did mean what you said
your absence from my life renders me dead
Return to that which you know
reclaim your love
and watch it grow

can you justify your response?

Where do the loose ends meet?

Oh, and about the things you never really said...
never really meant
never really considered...

live carefree among your dreams
never try to speak
above the screams
do not give up when
you feel you're through
there is nothing you cannot do

I await.
My thoughts are now scattered,
but i have not lost sight of the past
we can make it all okay
even without a guide

if

do you remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment