Where do I start?

I'm a freak - there is no denying it.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holidaze, Part 2

So, my baking party was a flop. It snowed, so no one except Jo came. Figures - no snow all year then it has to dump today. Now I have a TON of baking supplies, and not enough time or hands to bake it all! It was nice though, - Tim and Julian decorated a gingerbread house and everyone took turns pressing the Christmas trees and decorating them. I think that is all I will get baked today - kind of lost the enthusiasm after getting everything ready this morning and then having it flop. Darn weather! I need to get out of this stupid state. Had a lot of fun with Jo - I am very thankful to her this week for she has been attuned to my doldrums and has helped me feel a LOT better this week. We had some laughs (and drinks!) for a few hours, and I feel happy now. I think I can deal with Dayn's family stuff the rest of this weekend now.

No comments:

Post a Comment