Where do I start?

I'm a freak - there is no denying it.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

School!

Well, just read my last post, sounds pretty depressing. Feeling a bit stronger as of late. I get to register for school in a couple weeks. Gonna be a busy semester, but will be so worth it. I found out today that I am eligible for a small grant, and was also offered a stafford loan. Although I have not accepted loans in the past, I think I will do it just this semester so I can get my car stuff straightened out and be back on the road. So i can actually get to school in January, which I am living for at the moment! I miss it so much! What a nerd I am!

2 comments:

  1. I am so so happy for you!!!!!!! I am glade you are doing smething for you. you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea for school. I have to be honest and say I will be so excited when i am done...

    ReplyDelete